Welcome to the home of EAST Paulding Lady Raider Fastpitch!
New and Exciting things are coming to our program for the 2015 season. This pages sole purpose will be to update you with news, announcements, and events for the upcoming season.
Workouts will begin on Thursday, January 15th after school with Coach Badertscher. She will be holding workouts every Tuesday and Thursday after school. This is open to all girls interested in trying out for the 2015 Softball Season at the high school and jr program levels.
Additional information to follow.
The Miss Raider Pageant is BACK!!! New date!
Mark your calendars for May 2nd!!
Open to grades 6th-12th. More information to follow....
Important Dates and Announcements
2015 Powder Puff in March
Zombie Race in October 2015
Are you interested
in becoming a Booster Club Board member or committee chair person? If
so, please let any member of the coaching staff or current Booster Board
Members know as we are actively looking at expanding our team for
Expectations of our players
- Players should be on time on field ready to practice (arrive 15 minutes early to get ready)
- Players should respect teammates and coaches
- Players should take constructive criticism and use it to help their game.
- Players should stay after games and practices to help with cleanup
- All practices/workouts are closed (no parents, friends, etc.)
- Come dressed in shorts, Raider shirt, and tennis shoes. Bring cleats and other equipment. (coaches will notify you prior if pants are needed)
Do you know someone in the community that would like to help EAST Paulding Lady Raider Fastpitch? All donations to our program are tax deductible.
We have big goals for this season and any donation will help to achieve these goals. EPHS_Sponsorhip_Letter.docx